Dvergasteinn, (“Dwarfs’ stone”) a farm and a church until the turn of the century, parsonage till 1940. There is a rock by the shore which resem­bles a house and is called Dvergasteinn. Legend has it that both the church and the rock were once on the south side of Seyðisfjörður. Then the church was moved north to Dvergasteinn and shortly thereafter the rock came sailing across the fjord to the church.