Höfði, a parsonage until 1890, and church till 1880. A farm since the original settlement. Early this century the home of Þórður Gunnarsson (1865–1935) who along with his brothers operated fishing boats and was active in other spheres. These brothers were the most enterprising people on the east side of Eyjafjörður. There was a fishing centre at Kljáströnd and some farms, now abandoned.