Sauðanes, a church and parsonge. Rectory built of stone in 1879–81.
This rectory, one of the few remaining stone houses in Iceland. The rocks used in its construction are from Brekknafjall and Prestlækjarbot.
The doors and doorframes are made of solid redwood which had drifted ashore. In the keeping of the National Museum since 1989 and was formally opened after renovations in the summer of 2003.
Fertile land, with an eider duck colony.