Stóru–Akrar and Minni–Akrar, two farms. Remnants of a farmhouse built in the mid 18th century for Skúli Magnússon, later Treasurer, known as the Father of Reykjavík. The living room, entrance building and corridors are of a late type of stave construction. In the keeping of the National Museum since 1954. The poet Bólu–Hjálmar lived at Minni–Akrar for 27 years. Formerly a ferry point. Community centre Héðinsminni.