Silfrastaðir, a church and a substantial farm. The turf–roofed church which was formerly at Silfrastaðir is now located in Reykjavík (local history) Museum. The present church at Silfrastaðir is a curiously constructed octagonal timber building dating from about 1900. Below the road, not far from the farm, there is a big stone, Skeljungssteinn. According to folktales the ghost Skeljungur was tied to it, two holes through the stone being the proof of this.